The journal was established in 2010.
It is published four times a year in Russian (with Engish abstracts). Annual special issue in English.
To create an effective profession-oriented information resource – a platform meant for integrating knowledge and experience of scientists and practical specialists in the field of medical technologies. To make the expert opinion of specialists highly sought after when making decisions on healthcare.
To improve medico-social and economic efficiency of the healthcare system and quality of medico-preventive care for the population through using optimal organizational and methodological forms and new technologies which will make it possible to improve the quality of citizens’ life in the Russian Federation.
● Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, the State Federal-Funded Educational Institution of Higher Professional Training of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation www.rsmu.ru
● Foundation for the Development of Social Policy and Healthcare ‘Helios’, Moscow, supported by the Committee for Social Policy and Healthcare of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation www.fondhelios.ru
The system of health technology assessment (HTA) has become widely used abroad and is starting to develop rapidly in Russia. Over 60 countries have established agencies and research centers on health technology assessment in order to optimize and rationalize reallocation of state funds and make the procedure of making managerial decisions more transparent.
MAIN SECTIONS AND CATEGORIES
THEMATIC FOCUS OF PUBLICATIONS
- Health technology assessment
- National and international experience in comprehensive assessment of clinical and economic efficiency of health technologies with scientific rationale for the methods of expert activities and using such experience in healthcare system management
- Innovations in medicine
- Methodological approaches to the planning, organizing and conducting scientific studies
- Management and economics in healthcare: modernization, drug provision
- Algorithms for making decisions in healthcare management based on scientific findings
- Reviews of topical studies and breakthroughs in various fields of medicine
- Practical experience of using health technologies (case studies)
- Issues of training specialists of different levels – from administrator to practitioner: from continuous professional training to professional improvement
- Information technologies
TARTEGT AUDIENCE (USERS)
Administrators making decisions and shaping healthcare policy at the national and international level, leading specialists and practicing doctors, non-medical specialists (lawyers, sociologists, analysts) engaged in the system of healthcare, medical community:
– executive and legislative authorities (departments, committees)
– administrators of healthcare facilities
– professional associations of specialists
– pharmaceutical/medical companies producing drugs, medical products, medical equipment
– investment and insurance companies
Publication frequency – 4 times per year, А4 size, full-colored, volume – up to 100 pages.
Russian Federation, CIS and non-CIS states.
Distribution methods – dispatch according to the target audience database, subscription by catalogues, at medicine-related events (seminars, conferences, exhibitions, etc.)
The journal provides information support for the ISPOR Russia HTA Chapter.
Medical Technologies. Assessment and Choice can be subscribed to starting from any issue.
You can subscribe to the journal at any Russian post office by mail catalogues:
● Rospechat’ (Russian and foreign newspapers and magazines) – index 79758;
● Pressa Rossii – index Ц45160.
At alternative subscription agencies:
● Ural-Press – index: 45160;
● Informnauka – index 17961.
Individuals and legal entities located in CIS states can subscribe by mail catalogues of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
12 Butlerova st., Moscow, 117485 Russia
(for Foundation ‘Helios’)
Phone: + 7 (495) 921-10-89
Nauka Publishing House
Location address: 90 Profsoyuznaya, Moscow, 117997 Russia
Phone: +7 (495) 276-77-35; +7 (495) 334-71-51
Certiﬁcate of Media Registration PI №FS77-41344, Issued on July 21, 2010. The Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications.